- Parent / Guardian Photo ID (A driver’s license or any other photo I.D. is acceptable)
- Guardians must have proper guardianship forms signed and notarized or a copy of court authorization.
- Custody documentation is required, if applicable.
- Documentation of Child's Date of Birth (Please bring ONE of the following government issued proofs)
- Birth Certificate (full size certificate, showing parent’s names as well as child’s is preferred)
- Valid passport
- Proof of Residence (click for details)
- Immunization Records (required by state law, click for details)
- Previous School Information
- Name, address, phone and fax number of previous school
- Withdrawal form from previous school
- Most recent report card
- Transcripts for students entering middle or high schools
- Attendance record and discipline report
- IEP and 504 information, if applicable.
Phone: 720-972-4055 - Contact Admissions
- For questions about: Choice, School Transfers, Home School, Other Admissions related questions
Contact Family Tech Support at 720-972-2001
- For questions about: Password resets and student IDs
Contact Family Support Line at 720-972-2003
- For questions about: Parent Portal (IC) and Online Check-in