Why Five Star Schools?
No matter what your child's passions are or what unique learning opportunity they're looking for, there's a home for them in Adams 12 Five Star Schools. If you are starting your journey with us or transitioning from a different school, you are invited to discover all that our district has to offer to elevate your child's education.
Because you want to spark a love of learning early
- Engaging opportunities in the arts, music, physical education and other specialized academics
- FREE full day kinder at all elementary schools
- Early childhood education, including tuition-based preschool, at multiple locations
Because you want them to grow in a safe and supportive environment
Caring staff to nurture academic and social development
- Innovative social-emotional curriculum and programs at all schools
Because you want them equipped to navigate and thrive in our rapidly changing world
- Expanded Career and Technical Education opportunities through our FutureForward program
- Specialized high school programming (Horizon SOAR, Legacy 2000, Mountain Range High School of Business, Northglenn STEM, Thornton IB)
"I became part of the Five Star community over 10 years ago as both a teacher and a parent. Education is constantly changing for students, teachers and parents, and I am lucky to be part of a district that strives to move forward and provide what is needed in meeting the needs of all students."Christina Espino, Parent and Teacher