Families wishing to enroll in a Five Star District school should apply during the first round of Choice for priority consideration. The second and third round includes schools with remaining space available after the first round has closed.
Choice windows are for the next school year
First Round (priority consideration): Dec. 1 - Jan. 31
Second Round: Feb. 1 - Mar. 30
Third Round: April 16 - mid-Sept
Applicant Selection and Notification
All applications are accepted via the district’s online Choice application.
First and Second Round
- Selection: All applications, that are received by the deadline, are included in a lottery for available spaces. Process is not first-come, first-served.
- Notification: Families are notified via email
- First Round: notified no later than the third week of February
- Second Round: notified no later than the third week of April
- Applications in the third round are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
For questions about school choice, transfers, home school, foreign exchange and other admissions items please contact us by clicking here or by calling 720-972-4055.
For assistance with Infinite Campus Parent Portal password resets, students IDs and Online Check-In please contact your school directly.