Children’s Hospital Colorado and Adams 12 Five Star Schools have teamed up to offer the most comprehensive physicals around. Our goal is to provide every student in Adams 12 Five Star Schools the opportunity to receive a general medical exam, an efficient orthopedic assessment and a thorough cardiovascular evaluation.
When: Saturday, May 21 | 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Where: Mountain Range High School, 12500 Huron St., Westminster
This free comprehensive althletic physical program is open to all Adams 12 Five Star Schools middle and high school students. All students must register to participate.Middle school students should register with the high school they will be attending in the fall.
During the physical, students must wear athletic attire (shorts, t-shirts, sports bras, sneakers, etc.).
To register please contact your respective athletic trainer:
- Northglenn High School: Kristi Castellaw (720) 972-4649
- Legacy High School: Tim Cuddeback (720) 972-6801
- Horizon High School: Jeff Sirovatka (720) 972-4507
- Thornton High School: Scott Long (720) 972-2804
- Mountain Range High School: Jenny Van Meter (720) 972-6431