Adams 12 Five Star Schools will conduct an Interest-Based Strategies Negotiations meeting at the Educational Support Center at 1500 E. 128th Avenue, Thornton, CO on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 from 4:00-8:00pm in the Snowmass Conference Room. Please click here for the agenda.
This meeting is open to the public. For additional information contact Cindy Douma in Human Resources at 720-972-4071.
Si necesita ayuda en español, comuníquese con Cindy Douma y ella conseguirá un intérprete para usted.
- Check-In and Review of Norms
- Ice Breaker – Team Roles
- Team Time (TBD)
- Budget Update (Superintendent)
- Sick Leave Bank – Annual Reconciliation
- Review of requested additional data
- Certified Stipend Analysis & Anticipated Future Costs
- Continued Discussion
- How Teachers’ Time is Used – Story and Interests
- Article 21 – Intermediate Salary Steps – Story and Interests
- Confirm Scheduled Dates for Subsequent Sessions and Data/Information Required
*Note: In the interest of time, these items may not be discussed in the order presented or may be
moved to the next scheduled meeting as necessary.