Adams 12 Five Star Schools will conduct an Interest-Based Strategies Negotiations meeting at the Educational Support Center at 1500 E. 128th Avenue, Thornton, CO on Thursday, April 20, 2017 from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Flatirons Conference Room.
- Check-In and Review of Norms
- Ice Breaker – Team Roles
- Team Time (TBD)
- Budget Update (Superintendent)
- Sick Leave Bank – Language changes to be reviewed and approved by the IBS team.
- How Teachers’ Time is Used – Story and Interests
- Review of “Draft” – Memorandum of Agreement – Implementation of Innovation
- Article 21 – Intermediate Salary Steps – Story and Interests
- Confirm Scheduled Dates for Subsequent Sessions and Data/Information Required
*Note: In the interest of time, these items may not be discussed in the order presented or may be moved to the next scheduled meeting as necessary.
This meeting is open to the public. For additional information contact Cindy Douma in Human Resources at 720-972-4071.
Si necesita ayuda en español, comuníquese con Cindy Douma y ella conseguirá un intérprete para usted.