Adams 12 Five Star Schools will conduct two Interest-Based Strategies Negotiations meetings at the Educational Support Center at 1500 E. 128th Avenue, Thornton, CO on Monday, May 1, and Tuesday, May 2, 2017 from 8:00am-4:00pm on both days. Both sessions will be held in the Snowmass Conference Room. Please see attached agenda.
- Check-In and Review of Norms
- Ice Breaker – Team Roles
- Team Time (TBD)
- Budget Update (Superintendent)
- Compensation (may be delayed to a future date due to pending legislation that impacts budget)
- How Teachers’ Time is Used (Planning Time) – Finalize discussion and options
- Article 23 - Sick Leave Bank – Review and approve language
- Certified Compensation Stipend – Finalize discussion and options
- Article 31 – Contract Extension
- Article 21 – Intermediate Salary Steps
- Appendix A – Medical Insurance Contribution Strategy
- Article 10 & Article 12 – Update Reduction in Force provisions in light of state statute
- Memorandum of Agreement – Compensation Study Committee
- Special Service Providers/Market Based Pay – Presentation of product to the IBS team reflecting work completed this school year by the committee
- Update various Memoranda of Agreement to reflect current work and/or objectives for the 17/18 school year
- Consider an additional meeting date if compensation decisions need to be delayed
This meeting is open to the public. For additional information contact Cindy Douma in Human Resources at 720-972-4071.
Si necesita ayuda en español, comuníquese con Cindy Douma y ella conseguirá un intérprete para usted.