Adams 12 Five Star Schools will conduct two Interest-Based Strategies Negotiations meetings at the Educational Support Center at 1500 E. 128th Avenue, Thornton, CO on Monday, May 1, and Tuesday, May 2, 2017 from 8:00am-4:00pm on both days. Both sessions will be held in the Snowmass Conference Room. Please see attached agenda.
- Check-In and Review of Norms
- Ice Breaker – Team Roles
- Team Time (TBD)
- Budget Update (Superintendent)
- Compensation (may be delayed to a future date due to pending legislation that impacts budget)
- How Teachers’ Time is Used (Planning Time) – Finalize discussion and options
- Article 23 - Sick Leave Bank – Review and approve language
- Certified Compensation Stipend – Finalize discussion and options
- Article 31 – Contract Extension
- Article 21 – Intermediate Salary Steps
- Appendix A – Medical Insurance Contribution Strategy
- Article 10 & Article 12 – Update Reduction in Force provisions in light of state statute
- Memorandum of Agreement – Compensation Study Committee
- Special Service Providers/Market Based Pay – Presentation of product to the IBS team reflecting work completed this school year by the committee
- Update various Memoranda of Agreement to reflect current work and/or objectives for the 17/18 school year
- Consider an additional meeting date if compensation decisions need to be delayed
*Note: In the interest of time, these items may not be discussed in the order presented or may be moved to the next scheduled meeting as necessary. The agenda reflects topics anticipated for discussion on May 1st and May 2nd.
This meeting is open to the public. For additional information contact Cindy Douma in Human Resources at 720-972-4071.
Si necesita ayuda en español, comuníquese con Cindy Douma y ella conseguirá un intérprete para usted.