NOW HIRING: Student Support Services
Adams 12 Student Support Services exists to provide equitable access to learning and facilitate specially designed instruction for students with disabilities. We do this by providing a comprehensive continuum of services pre-K through age 21, including mild/moderate programming, and specialized programming for students with significant support needs, affective Needs, autism, and deaf and hard of hearing needs.
Our highly valued staff consists of Learning Specialists (mild/moderate teachers), special programs teachers, DHH Itinerant teachers, Teachers of the Deaf, related service providers, SLP Assistants, OT Assistants, paraprofessionals, and a variety of certified and classified support staff.
We Support Our Staff
Student Support Services in Adams 12 prides itself on providing support both for our new and veteran staff by providing:
- 3-day Student Support Services Summer Symposium paid training provided to all new staff
- Induction program mentoring
- Monthly professional learning for provider groups
- Specialist and Coordinator support at your site
- Team Facilitator in each building to provide support and act as a liaison between district and building for support and to provide updates on a variety of topics
- Paraprofessional to teacher pipeline educational support
- Alternate paths and programmatic support for licensing
- Case Manager IEP Writing support
- 2 IEP Writing Days each year for case managers
- Classified annual tuition reimbursement
Pay Rate (based on experience):
- School Hours
- No weekends, nights, or holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement, $1,400 annually for Classified Employees.
>>> Apply now!
Read our safety protocols in place for staff and students.
What's it like to work in the Five Star District? Experience the Five Star Difference.
We asked staff members how they will ELEVATE student success this year. Watch below to hear what they said!
How will you ELEVATE student success?Video of How will you ELEVATE student success?
View the video with Spanish subtitles .
ELEVATE, our community-created strategic plan, is complete and we are well on our way to implementing the initiatives dreamed-up by our ...
Thank you! Thank you for investing in the students of Adams 12 Five Star Schools. Ballot Issue 5C passed with 56.30 percent voter approval.
With your support, we are now able to jump-start the priorities outlined in our strategic plan ELEVATE that parents, students, staff and community members worked together to create.
Thank you for passing 5C
This additional ...