We need you to substitute teach in Adams 12 Five Star Schools!
Now hiring for guest teacher (Substitute teacher) and classified substitutes!
- Guest Teachers: Replaces a teacher in the event of an absence. Guest teachers for Adams 12 requires either a Colorado Teaching License or a Colorado Substitute Authorization (3‐year or 5‐year).
All licensure is issued though the Colorado Department of Education (CDE).
- Classified Substitutes: Replaces a classroom paraprofessional, non‐instructional paraprofessional or clerical position. No teaching license is required for classified substitutes.
Click here to apply online for guest teacher or classified substitute openings.
- Select either "Classified Substitute" or "Classified Substitute" from the job category pull-down menu.
- Pay rates for Certified and Classified Substitutes
- Map of Schools
- School Calendar
- Classified Substitute Profile Form
- Substitute Services Resource Guide
- Colorado Department of Education
- Frontline Absence Management
Human Resources Contact Information for Substitute Services:
Employment Specialist - Last Name A-E | firstname.lastname@example.org | 720.972.4066
Employment Specialist - Last Name F-L | email@example.com | 720.972.4073
Employment Specialist - Last Name M-R | firstname.lastname@example.org | 720.972.4060
Employment Specialist - Last Name S-Z | email@example.com | 720.972.4064
Thank you! Thank you for investing in the students of Adams 12 Five Star Schools. Ballot Issue 5C passed with 56.30 percent voter approval.
With your support, we are now able to jump-start the priorities outlined in our strategic plan ELEVATE that parents, students, staff and community members worked together to create.
Thank you for passing 5C
This additional funding ...