Working in Adams 12 Five Star Schools
We invite you to experience the Five Star difference, apply online.
Who We Are
- Read our district overview including our fact sheet
- Our strategic plan is called ELEVATE as we collectively work together to elevate student success
- What makes our district unique? Read our Strength Stories from staff and community
- Learn about our Board of Education
- If I live in the district, where would my kid go to school?
Celebrating Our Community
- We have outstanding staff members - read about our Employees of the Year
- Learn about our staff and community members through Five Star Faces
- Learn about ways community members are involved in their child's education
- Check out photo galleries of events throughout our community
- See what else is going on in our community:
The Five Star District represents a premiere place to live, learn, work and play. Located on the northern tier of the Denver metropolitan area, Adams 12 Five Star Schools serves five cities: Broomfield, Federal Heights, Northglenn, Thornton and Westminster. In addition, the district's boundaries include portions of two counties - Adams and Broomfield.
Adams County ranks among the state's top five largest counties and is projected to be the fastest growing county in the metro Denver area over the next two decades. As part of Denver's northwest quadrant, Broomfield has been the high-tech hub of employment in the area for the last 50 years.
Colorado has over 300 days of sun and nearly 40,000 miles of trails and some of the best skiing in the world. What else do you need?
We asked staff members how they will ELEVATE student success this year. Watch below to hear what they said!
How will you ELEVATE student success?Video of How will you ELEVATE student success?
View the video with Spanish subtitles .
ELEVATE, our community-created strategic plan, is complete and we are well on our way to implementing the initiatives dreamed-up by our ...
Thank you! Thank you for investing in the students of Adams 12 Five Star Schools. Ballot Issue 5C passed with 56.30 percent voter approval.
With your support, we are now able to jump-start the priorities outlined in our strategic plan ELEVATE that parents, students, staff and community members worked together to create.
Thank you for passing 5C
This additional ...