Kindergarten Education Enrichment Program
The KEEP (Kindergarten Education Enrichment Program) is designed to provide a safe, nurturing environment, which enriches the social and academic growth of your kindergarten student.
- provide the necessary building blocks for the social growth of your kindergarten student through the use of incentive plans, problem solving skills, and peer/teacher interactions.
- provide a classroom environment that will support the district's kindergarten curriculum, the kindergarten class, and the district's Eight Traits of a Successful Student.
- provide a safe environment that strictly adheres to all district, State, and local guidelines.
- explore and encourage diversity through education and interaction.
- teach, model, and expect all students to be respectful of themselves, others, and property.
Programs offered are contingent upon enrollment and space availability at each school listed. For addresses information please select the appropriate school below.
- Woodglen Elementary - 720-972-5709