Advancing Professional Excellence (APEX) is the professional growth and performance system for educators in Adams 12 Five Star Schools. APEX encompasses the components of Colorado’s Educator Effectiveness bill and represents the district’s core values and beliefs of professional growth.
APEX Values and Beliefs
- We believe high-quality reflective educators create high performing schools.
- We believe in a growth mindset for all educators.
- We believe professional relationships built on mutual respect and transparency enhance everyone’s practice and elevate our profession.
- We believe reflective practice and professional collaboration make educators more effective.
- We believe in continuous improvement, rather than perfection.
Adams County and Adams 12 Five Star Schools Aim for the Stars Scholarship is proud to announce the 2020 winners of the multi-year scholarship. Each student will receive $21,000 over four years to attend a public college or university in Colorado. Congratulations, students!Alexis Baldizan - Mountain Range High Reva Basnet - Legacy High Manling Chen - Northglenn High Miriah Christian - ...