Apply between Feb. 15 - March 31
Adams County & Adams 12 Five Star Schools Aim for the Stars Scholarship Opportunity
To be eligible, students must be:
- Scheduled to graduate in May 2021 from a high school in Adams 12 Five Star Schools
- You do not need to be a US citizen to apply for this scholarship. You must prove your low-income status. Go through the FAFSA4caster tool.
- Pell-eligible as determined by financial aid criteria - Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of $14,277 or less
- Planning to attend a public two- or four-year Colorado institution of higher education as a full-time student for Fall 2021
- Graduating with a minimum 2.5 GPA
Award recipients must:
- Attend annual awards dinner (due to COVID this event might be cancelled)
- Attend four Goodwill Adams County Summer Bridge program sessions
- Check-in monthly with their Scholarship Coordinator throughout their time in college
- Complete their degree program within their scheduled program length (i.e. not exceed the length of a two- or four-year program)
Submit documentation twice yearly for the grant. Required documentation includes:
- Updated Financial Aid (FASFA)
- College/university semester schedule and grade report/transcript
- Required to share your social security info to Adams County Education Consortium for financial/IRS purposes
Apply Between February 15 - March 31, 2021 >> Click here to apply!
Questions? Contact Rochelle Garcia-Gomez at email@example.com or (720) 972-4142.
These funds are made available by Adams County who has partnered with Colorado Opportunity Scholarship Initiative and the Adams County Education Consortium.