- Bureau of Indian Education has compiled a list of grants and scholarships available for native students
- College Scholarships.org has a Native American section that gives some general information of where to look for scholarships
- American Indian College Fund Scholarship Page
- Indian Health Services has scholarship money for students interested in health careers
- List of colleges with Native American Studies programs (Compiled by National Indian Education Association NIEA)
- Colorado Department of Education Scholarship Guide Guide located on the CDE website (Note that the section of the web page listing the scholarships has tabs at the top of the listings)
- Catching The Dream A supplemental scholarship that also requires the student to apply to 10 other scholarships and aid through the college/school
- Fastweb A free to sign up online resource which requires the student to create a profile to access scholarships, internships, part-time jobs etc.
- JLV College Counseling Online scholarship and information resource page
- Scholarships.com Online resource and scholarship search engine that requires the student to register for a free account
More information on the application process will be provided in the future. Students should discuss the process with their school guidance counselor and contact their tribes educational department for more information.
If there is scholarship that is not included please contact us with the organization's name and web address.
“The mission of the Adams 12 Title VI Native Education Program is to meet the unique and culturally related academic needs of the American Indian and Alaskan Native students.”
The Adams 12 Native Education Program is made available through the Title VI Grant offered by the Indian Education office of the U. S. Department of Education. This federal program has been created to ...
The American Indian Parent Advisory (AIPAC) Meeting are typically scheduled on the second Wednesday of each month and are from 6 - 8 pm. The meeting will be held the Educational Support Center (ESC) which is located at 1500 E. 128th Ave., Thornton, CO 80241.
The Parent Advisory meeting provides guidance to the Native Education Program in the Adams 12 Five Star Schools District ...