Update May 11, 2019
THANK YOU for your support of the 2018 Five Star 5K and Fun Run! All proceeds will go towards supporting wellness initiatives in Adams 12 Five Star Schools.
Important Follow-Up Information
- If you did not get a t-shirt, please request one.
- Your feedback is important to us! Please complete survey to be entered into a drawing for a wellness gift basket.
- Here are the winning ticket numbers for the 5K and Fun Run door prizes:
- 2104512, 2104525, 2104589, 2104601, 2104659, 2104666, 2104690, 2104705, 2104716, 2104722, 2104743, 2104747, 2104784, 2104792, 2104823, 2104851, 2104879, 2104891
- If you have one of the ticket numbers posted above, email Lisle Reed to claim your prize (proof of ticket required).
- All prizes that are not claimed by Friday, May 18 will be re-drawn using random bib numbers rather than tickets.
- View Five Star 5K photos
Join us for the annual Five Star 5K on May 5, 2018 at the Adams County Regional Park, 9755 Henderson Road, Brighton, CO 80601. Races start at 8 a.m.
This event is an opportunity for the Five Star District to come together and celebrate this commitment to the overall well-being of our students, families, staff, and community. There will be a DJ, food, wellness fair (8 to 11 a.m.), door prizes, and awards for the top three race finishers in the timed race as well as schools that have the highest number of student participants.
Kids 1.5 Mile Fun Run: $5
Non-Timed 5K: $20 ($10 District student discount)
Timed 5K: $25
T-shirt, water and snacks included with registration fee.
Packet pick-up will be held at the Educational Support Center (1500 E 128th Ave, Thornton, 80241) on Thursday, May 3 and Friday, May 4. Same-day non-timed and Kids Fun Run race registration will also be available on race-day from 7:00-7:45 a.m.
All funds raised will go toward enhancing wellness programs in Adams 12 Five Star Schools.
Adams 12 Five Star Schools is invested in the Whole School, Whole Community, Whole Child (WSCC) approach to education and is committed to ensuring that all students are safe, supported, healthy, engaged, and challenged.