Join us on April 30 at at Riverdale Regional Park
Join us for the annual Five Star 5K, Run/Walk/Roll and Free Wellness Fair on April 30, 2022 at the Riverdale Regional Park, 9755 Henderson Road, Brighton, CO 80601. Register by April 4 to guarantee your event t-shirt.
CERTIFIED 5K ROUTE!
Races Start Times
8:00 a.m. Fun Run/Walk/Roll
8:45 a.m. 5K Run/Walk/Roll
Awards ceremony immediately following 5K.
Free Wellness Festival
8 a.m. - 11 a.m.
This event is an opportunity for the Five Star District to come together and celebrate this commitment to the overall well-being of our students, families, staff, and community. There will be a DJ, food, door prizes, fun family activities and a special guest appearance.
1 Mile Fun Run/Walk/Roll:
- Free registration for students who attend a Title I school in Adams 12
- $5 for all other youth 12 years old and younger
- Adults may participate with their student at no cost
- Free registration for students who attend a Title I school in Adams 12 OR who take classes at either Future Forward campus (sponsored by the Five Star Education Foundation)
- $10 for all other youth 21 years and younger
- $30 for all adults 22 and older (see opportunities for discounts below)
- $30 Non-district
- $20 for Adams 12 employees who are part of a school team (three or more staff members participating together) - use coupon code AD12TEAM at check-out
- 25% discount for family registrations (four or more immediate family members living at the same address - use coupon code 2022FAM at check-out)
- $10 for military veterans - use coupon code VET at check-out
- Free registration for active duty military and military recruits - use coupon code ACTIVEDUTY at check-out
The registration fee includes a t-shirt and post-race refreshments.
If you cannot afford the registration fee, please send an email to email@example.com.
Event is inclusive of all ability levels and is suitable for wheelchairs.
All funds raised will go toward enhancing wellness programs in Adams 12 Five Star Schools.
Adams 12 Five Star Schools is invested in the Whole School, Whole Community, Whole Child (WSCC) approach to education and is committed to ensuring that all students are safe, supported, healthy, engaged, and challenged.