Faces of Five Star Schools
Nicole Koehn, School Resource Officer at STEM Launch. We asked her a number of questions and here are five of her answers.
- My favorite things to do outside of work are travel and go to the movies.
- I love to travel! I've been to South America, Europe and Asia.
- My favorite childhood memory was going to Wisconsin to visit family and stay at my Mimi's house.
- The best advice I've ever gotten was "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Christopher Robin
- I love that the Five Star Community is like one big family. Everyone is always willing to help if you need something.
Over the course of the 2018-2019 school year, we invite you to join us in meeting the many Faces of Five Star Schools. Every week throughout the school year, a new "face" will be added on district social media and to the district website giving you a little insight into the many members of the Five Star community! We will highlight many different members of the Five Star community, including students, staff, parents and community members. Meet them all at www.adams12.org/faces