Faces of Five Star Schools
Veronica Martinez, Family and Community Liaison at Westlake Middle School. We asked her a number of questions and here are five of her answers.
- If I could travel anywhere in the world I would go to Greece.
- The best advice I ever got was "be the change you want to see in the world." My dad would always say that to me, although Gandhi really said it.
- My favorite food is Vietnamese (Pho) and Mexican food.
- I am most proud of my three sons. Two have graduated from Thornton High School and our last is at Northglenn High School.
- What I like about the Five Star Community is there are lots of opportunities to volunteer. I see how schools and the district work together to offer the best education not only to students but to their families as well.
Over the course of the 2018-2019 school year, we invite you to join us in meeting the many Faces of Five Star Schools. Every week throughout the school year, a new "face" will be added on district social media and to the district website giving you a little insight into the many members of the Five Star community! We will highlight many different members of the Five Star community, including students, staff, parents and community members. Meet them all at www.adams12.org/faces