District opens applications three 2018-19 committees
For the 2018-19 school year, the Five Star District is looking for quality parent and community leaders to join committees to help influence and lead our district work.
1. District Accountability Committee (DAC)
- The DAC is an educator, parent and community member committee working to advise and prioritize district initiatives to the Board of Education, including spending priorities, the district unified improvement plan (UIP) and charter applications. Meets once-a-month on Wednesday evenings
- Apply by May 11: www.adams12.org/DAC
2. Finance and Audit Committee (FAC)
- The FAC is a parent and community group who works to continuously improve upon the overall financial health of the district by providing reliable and unbiased fiscal oversight. Meets once-a-month, Wednesday mornings.
- Apply by May 11: www.adams12.org/FAC
3. Long Range Planning Advisory Committee (LRPAC)
- The LRPAC is a community-led oversight committee featuring parents and community members who serve as a 2016 Bond Program oversight and long-term planning accountability committee. Meets once-a-month on Thursday mornings.
- Apply by May 11: www.adams12.org/LRPAC