Apply for Free and Reduced Benefits
Attention: USDA waivers allowing free school meals were not extended. Paid meals return for the 2022-2023 school year for those who don't qualify.
All families are encouraged to apply for free and reduced benefits for the upcoming school year. By applying for free and reduced benefits families receive assistance and they help their child's school too.
Here's how. By applying:
- Your child will receive free or reduced priced school meals.
- Your child’s school can receive additional funding to enhance the educational experience for all students.
- School fees can be waived or reduced. These include athletic fees, course fees and activity and field trip fees tied to curriculum.
- Students in grades 9-12 can receive assistance with post-graduation planning, scholarships, state and national testing (including SAT, ACT, Advanced Placement and International Baccalaureate), and post-secondary enrollment.
- Families can qualify for additional resources, such as medical, food and cash assistance.
- Families can receive support with community services, such as internet, gym memberships, passes to museums and cultural events.
Families must reapply for free and reduced benefits each new school year. You will receive your eligibility letter in the mail or by email. United States citizenship or immigration status is not a condition of eligibility for free and reduced benefits.
Questions or for a paper application, contact email@example.com or (720) 972-4195