Coronado Hills Elementary strives to ignite the culture and passion of learning, so students can reach their highest potential and develop into open-minded, critical thinkers who believe the journey is as great as the destination.
Students at Coronado Hills are part of the International Baccalaureate Programme (IB). The IB curriculum centers on international education and rigorous assessment, encouraging students across the world to become active, compassionate and lifelong learners who understand that other people, with their differences, can also be right.
Coronado Hills graduates leave the school as inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who will help create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect.
School Demographics (Colorado Department of Education School Dashboard)
Kindergartners must be 5 years old and first graders must be 6 years old on or before October 1. For exceptions, please see District Policy 5230.
- Step 1 of the enrollment process depends on your district of residence and desired school:
- In-district families who wish to attend their boundary school can simply check their address on our boundary locator to determine which school their student will attend.
- In-district families who wish to attend a school other than their boundary school and out-of-district families who wish to attend a Five Star District school can apply for admissions via the Choice Program during the specified timelines or directly with schools participating in the extended day kindergarten program.
- In extenuating circumstances in-district students can request a change of school assignment through the family-initiated school transfer process.
- Out-of-district families who wish to attend a school in the Five Star District can only apply for admissions via the Choice program as family-initiated transfers are only available to in-district families.
- Pick up an enrollment packet at one of our school locations or download the forms below. You will need only one Enrollment Packet per family for your first student and a Student Information Packet for each additional student.
- Complete your forms and gather the necessary documentation required as explained on Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet. A short list of documentation needed includes: Parent/Guardian Photo ID; Child’s Birth Certificate; One Proof of Residence; Immunization Records; and previous school information. Please refer to Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet for an extensive list of documentation requirements.
- Take your completed enrollment forms and all required documentation to your student’s school.
- Enrollment Packet (Spanish)
- Student Packet (Spanish)
- Household Change Form (Spanish)
- Transfer Application (Spanish)
- Immunization Information
Preschool Enrollment Forms
- For preschool enrollment forms please click here.