Learning the ins and outs of attending school
Parents of 2019-2020 kindergartners in Adams 12 Five Star Schools are invited to an informational fair to learn the ins and outs of attending school:
- Tuesday, December 4, 2018
- Come anytime between 5:30 p.m and 7:30 p.m.
- Hosted at the Educational Support Center located at 1500 E 128th Avenue, Thornton, CO 80241.
This event will provide opportunities to learn about the district supports that will support your child.
- Formal Presentations: Beginning at 5:30 p.m. and repeating every 45 minutes, you will have the option of attending three different presentations depending on your interest. You do not need to come to every session or arrive right at 5:30 - sessions repeat to fit your schedule (5:30, 6:15 and 7:00 p.m.)
- Kindergarten 101 and Admissions
- Nutrition, and Before and After School Enrichment (B.A.S.E.)
- Gifted and Talented, English Language Learners, and Special Education.
- Open House Information Fair: In addition, there will be an open house area with staff from many district departments including Transportation, Health services, Student and Family Outreach, Community Engagement and more. Stop in any time between 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. to learn about these resources.
Note: Registering for kindergarten is not available at this event (that happens in the late January at your school) - this event is informational only.
Spanish interpretation provided.
For more information, visit www.adams12.org/kindergarten.