Westview Elementary provides students a nurturing and collaborative learning environment that empowers them to become innovative thinkers through a high-quality education and community partnerships.
Nestled in the heart of Northglenn, Westview has served generations of families since 1968. In the classroom, teachers work to equip students with 21st-century skills: critical thinking, problem solving, decision making, communication, collaboration, technology and personal and social responsibility. Westview’s strong community partnerships result in special guests from a variety of fields who share their knowledge, introduce students to career paths, and give students problem-based learning opportunities within their own neighborhoods.
Westview is dedicated to preparing students to be both academically prepared, as well as socially responsible and caring citizens. At Westview, students are taught to be thoughtful, participate in the community, act politically and to have moral and civic virtues. Westview instills in students the belief that they are never too young to make a positive difference in the world.
School Demographics (Colorado Department of Education School Dashboard)
Kindergarteners must be 5 years old and first graders must be 6 years old on or before October 1. For exceptions, please see District Policy 5230.
- Step 1 of the enrollment process depends on your district of residence and desired school:
- In-district families who wish to attend their boundary school can simply check their address on our boundary locator to determine which school their student will attend.
- In-district families who wish to attend a school other than their boundary school and out-of-district families who wish to attend a Five Star District school can apply for admissions via the Choice Program during the specified timelines or directly with schools participating in the extended day kindergarten program.
- In extenuating circumstances in-district students can request a change of school assignment through the family-initiated school transfer process.
- Out-of-district families who wish to attend a school in the Five Star District can only apply for admissions via the Choice program as family-initiated transfers are only available to in-district families.
- Pick up an enrollment packet at one of our school locations or download the forms below. You will need only one Enrollment Packet per family for your first student and a Student Information Packet for each additional student.
- Complete your forms and gather the necessary documentation required as explained on Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet. A short list of documentation needed includes: Parent/Guardian Photo ID; Child’s Birth Certificate; One Proof of Residence; Immunization Records; and previous school information. Please refer to Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet for an extensive list of documentation requirements.
- Take your completed enrollment forms and all required documentation to your student’s school.
- Enrollment Packet (English - Spanish)
- Student Packet (English - Spanish)
- Household Change Form (English - Spanish)
- Transfer Application (English - Spanish)
- Immunization Information (Elementary - Secondary)
Preschool Enrollment Forms
- For preschool enrollment forms please click here.