Reporting to Federal or State Agency

Updated on Fri, 10/16/2020 - 4:25pm

In addition to, or as an alternative to, filing a discrimination/harassment complaint, a person may file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights, or the Colorado Civil Rights Division at the addresses below:

Office for Civil Rights-Denver Office 
U.S. Department of Education Federal Building
1244 Speer Boulevard, Suite 310
Denver, CO 80204-3582
Telephone: 303-844-5695
TDD: 303-844-3417
Fax: 303-844-4203
Colorado Civil Rights Division
1560 Broadway, Suite 1050
Denver, CO 80202
Telephone: 303-894-2997 or 1-800-262-4845
Fax: 303-894-7830
TDD: 720-432-4294