Welcome to Nutrition Services Community Connection!
Designed for us to connect with our parents and students across the district, this page will be our feedback headquarters. You will be able to visit this site to:
- Partake in and view the results to our annual Nutrition Services survey
- Discover the next steps and programs that we are implementing based on your feedback
- Learn about community events and important dates that relate to Nutrition Services
We are excited to begin this new chapter with you and look for your voice to help guide our important work of feeding hungry minds!
The Taste of Adams 12 Five Star Schools Feedback
2018-19 Nutrition Services Feedback Survey Results
Nutrition Next Steps:
- From survey feedback, we heard your desire for increased education for Nutrition Services programming. We will be rolling out more ways for parents, students and schools to be in the know of what is going on in Nutrition Services, and how it impacts your student.
- We will continue to explore new ways to increase our options for fresher, better tasting and quality menu items.
- Based on survey result feedback, we are currently analyzing menu items to improve our menu for the school year 2019-20. We plan to look at more varied vegetarian options, reduce or improve least favorite items, and continue our goal of increasing semi-scratch menu items by 3% annually.
- A response we saw frequently is time to eat. We are currently in the process of analyzing line speed with a district-level Lean project. Our goal of this project is that within two years, 88% of our schools will meet our line speed expectations. Also, we will work with school leaders in the spring and 2019-2020 school year on additional options for increased time to eat.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
2019 Summer meal programs are available at the following schools:
Arapahoe Ridge Elementary Monday-Friday June 3-July 12 Breakfast 9:00-9:30 am Lunch 10:45 am-12:30 pm
Coronado Hills Elementary Monday-Thursday June 3-July 11 8:30-9:00 am Lunch 10:45 am-12:30 pm
North Star Elementary Monday-Thursday June 3-July 11 8:30-9:00 am Lunch 10:45 am-12:30 pm