For general questions, concerns, or information about student meal accounts, please contact your child's school kitchen. If the kitchen at your school is unable to answer your question, please contact Nutrition Services using the form below.
- Molly Brandt, RD, SNS: Executive Director of Business Services Strategic Engagement
- Lisa Hart: Nutrition Services Resource Manager
- Sarah Blaida, RD, SNS: Nutrition Services Operations Manager
- Heather Lonnberg, RD, SNS: Nutrition Services Supervisor for Arapahoe Ridge, Cherry Drive, Hillcrest, Hunters Glen, Riverdale, Stukey, and Westview elementary schools; Century, Crossroads, Shadow Ridge, Silver Hills, and Westlake middle schools; Mountain Range, and Vantage Point high schools.
- Maurene Beamer, RD, SNS: Nutrition Services Supervisor for Centennial, Coronado Hills, Coyote Ridge, Leroy, Meridian, The Studio School, and Thornton elementary schools; Hulstrom, STEM Launch K-8 schools, and Thunder Vista P-8; Thornton middle school; and Thornton high school
- Tia Bernard: Nutrition Services Supervisor for Cotton Creek, Eagleview, Federal Heights, Glacier Peak, Mountain View, Malley Drive, Rocky Mountain, Silver Creek, Skyview, and Woodglen elementary schools; STEM Lab K-8 school; Northglenn middle school; and Horizon high school.
- Ashley Burke: Nutrition Services Supervisor for McElwain, North Mor, North Star, Prairie Hills, Stellar, and Tarver elementary schools; Rocky Top Middle; Legacy and Northglenn high schools.
- Jenise Wagner: Free and Reduced Coordinator
- Stephanie Ochs: Nutrition Services Administrative Assistant
Our response time for each individual message can vary greatly depending on the workweek and the number of items we've received so please be patient. A member of our staff will respond to your inquiry as quickly as possible.