Free and Reduced Meals
Free and Reduced-Price School Meals
Online application will be available for the 2019-2020 school year July 1, 2019 .
Applications for Free and Reduced-Price School Meals are available online in English and Spanish. All Adams 12 Five Star Schools families are encouraged to apply online for meal benefits.
Benefits of applying online:
- Quicker approval process for eligibility
- Accuracy of submitted application
- Assisting your child's school in receiving additional funds
If you don't have access to the online system, paper applications are available with your student's school Cafeteria Manager.
Applications will be processed as quickly as possible. Due to volume of applications, please allow up to 10 meal serve days for a response. Families may apply at any time throughout the school year. If applications are submitted during the school year, parents must pay full price for meals until the application is approved and they cannot be refunded for prior meal payments.
Families must reapply for free and reduced-price school meals new year. All students that were approved for meal benefits for 2018-2019 will receive the same meal benefits for the first 30 meal serve days of the new school year or until a new eligibility determination is made.
Select schools don't participate in the USDA's National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs, including Prospect Ridge Academy and Stargate School. Please contact these schools for more details regarding their lunch programs.
- Information on who is eligible to receive free and reduced price school meals. (English - Spanish)
- United States citizenship or immigration status is not a condition of eligibility for free and reduced price benefits. To clarify questions related to immigration status when applying for free or reduced price school meals, Five Star Schools prepared a collection of questions and answers. (English - Spanish)
Information Release Forms
Adams 12 Five Star Schools discounts or waives certain student fees based on a student's free and reduced status. This status is protected by USDA government regulations; therefore, in order to have student fees discounted or waived, parents must complete the Information Release Form (English - Spanish) included in the application.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
2019 Summer meal programs are available at the following schools:
Arapahoe Ridge Elementary Monday-Friday June 3-July 12 Breakfast 9:00-9:30 am Lunch 10:45 am-12:30 pm
Coronado Hills Elementary Monday-Thursday June 3-July 11 8:30-9:00 am Lunch 10:45 am-12:30 pm
North Star Elementary Monday-Thursday June 3-July 11 8:30-9:00 am Lunch 10:45 am-12:30 pm