School Meal Questions
For questions related to the Nutrition Services Meal Program, please contact your child's school kitchen listed below.
- Arapahoe Ridge Kitchen: 720-972-5751
- Centennial Kitchen: 720-972-5289
- Cherry Drive Kitchen: 720-972-5309
- Coronado Hills Kitchen: 720-972-5338
- Cotton Creek Kitchen: 720-972-5350
- Coyote Ridge Kitchen: 720-972-5790
- Eagleview Kitchen: 720-972-5772
- Federal Heights Kitchen: 720-972-5367
- Glacier Peak Kitchen: 720-972-5986
- Hillcrest Kitchen: 720-972-5390
- Hunters Glen Kitchen: 720-972-5451
- Leroy Kitchen: 720-972-5468
- Malley Drive Kitchen: 720-972-5490
- McElwain Kitchen: 720-972-5508
- Meridian Kitchen: 720-972-7908
- Mountain View Kitchen: 720-972-5530
- North Mor Kitchen: 720-972-5550
- North Star Kitchen: 720-972-5571
- Prairie Hills Kitchen: 720-972-8793
- Riverdale Kitchen: 720-972-5590
- Rocky Mountain Kitchen: 720-972-5613
- Silver Creek Kitchen: 720-972-3987
- Skyview Kitchen: 720-972-5632
- Stellar Kitchen: 720-972-2350
- Studio Kitchen: 720-972-3637
- Stukey Kitchen: 720-972-5433
- Tarver Kitchen: 720-972-5649
- Thornton Elementary Kitchen: 720-972-5673
- Westview Kitchen: 720-972-5691
- Woodglen Kitchen: 720-972-5711
- Hulstrom K-8 Kitchen: 720-972-5413
- STEM Lab Kitchen: 720-972-3364
- STEM Launch Kitchen: 720-972-5152
- Thunder Vista P-8: 720-972-7322
- Century Kitchen: 720-972-5260
- Northglenn Middle Kitchen: 720-972-5102
- Rocky Top Kitchen: 720-972-2229
- Shadow Ridge Kitchen: 720-972-5063
- Silver Hills Kitchen: 720-972-5018
- The International School at Thornton Middle Kitchen: 720-972-5184
- Westlake Middle Kitchen: 720-972-5221
- Horizon Kitchen: 720-972-4419
- Legacy Kitchen: 720-972-6811
- Mountain Range Kitchen: 720-972-6404
- Northglenn High Kitchen: 720-972-4650
- Thornton High Kitchen: 720-972-4871
- Vantage Point Kitchen: 720-972-5806
In accordance with Federal civil rights laws and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, Adams 12 Nutrition Services is prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity funded by USDA. Adams 12 Nutrition Services is an equal opportunity provider.
Any harassment/discrimination of students and/or staff, based on the aforementioned protected areas, will not be tolerated and must be reported either by contacting the Nutrition Services, Resource Manager at 720-972-6140 or by submitting the Civil Rights Complaint Form (English - Spanish). Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Services at (800) 877-8339.
All families are encouraged to apply for free and reduced benefits for the 2021-2022 school year. By applying for free and reduced benefits families receive assistance and they help their child's school too.
Here's how. By applying :Your child’s school can receive additional funding to enhance the educational experience for all students. School fees can be waived or reduced. ...
The USDA has approved schools to provide FREE meals for ALL students for the 2021-2022 school year.
See what's being served at your school, and enjoy a delicious breakfast and lunch.
Students enrolled in Five Star Online will have access to these free meals weekly. Meals can be pre-ordered online and picked up on Wednesdays. Find out more.
Even though meals are free ...