Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can use the online check-in process this summer?
- I don't have an email address currently, how do I get an email address?
- How do I set up an Infinite Campus parent portal account?
- Why do I not see all of my children on the online check-in application?
- Who do I contact for assistance with online check-in?
- Who is eligible to complete the online process?
- What information will I need to complete online check-in?
- My family is new to the district, who do I contact?
- How will I indicate that I am living under a declaration of residence while completing the online check-in application?
- My address has changed but I am not able to/don’t know how to upload a document?
- What is required in order for me to change my address?
- How will I know I have successfully submitted my application?
Families with returning students enrolled in any K-12 district school (non-charter).
Listed below are a few email options after an internet search:
*Please note: Adams 12 Five Star Schools does not endorse any specific email provider.
Click here to request an Infinite Campus portal account. You will need an email address and some basic information about your student(s) to create an account.
The online check-in application only allows you to confirm registration for students who are members of the primary household. It must also be on file that you are the parent/guardian of the student. Please contact your school directly if you need to update your child's record. For your school's summer hours visit their respective website.
For assistance with the online process from June 10 - July 31, contact the District Service Desk at (720) 972-4120.
*As of August 1, parents should contact the school their child is enrolled in for the upcoming school year during normal business hours. For specific school contact information, visit adams12.org/schools.
You are eligible to complete the Online Check-In process if:
- You are listed as a legal parent/guardian in the primary household.
- You have a returning student enrolled in any K-12 district school (non-charter) for the upcoming school year.
- Your household is listed as the student’s primary address.
- You must be logging in to your Parent Portal account.
The information required to complete online check-in can be found here.
Only families with returning students who are currently enrolled in a district K-12 school are eligible for online check-in.
If you are a new student to Adams 12 Five Star Schools please input your address into our boundary locator and contact the school your student will attend for registration information. For specific school contact information, visit adams12.org/schools.
How will I indicate that I am living under a declaration of residence while completing the online check-in application?
Complete the application and indicate the change of address, uploading valid proof that identifies you are living at the new address. Additional documents will be required (2 proofs of residence from the homeowner) before the application is approved. The school will be contacting you with additional requirements as the application is processed.
You can still complete the application without uploading a document during the process. The school will contact you when the application is received and ask that you bring the required proof of residence to the school.
You will be required to upload one proof of residence form that shows your new address. If you are not able to upload a form you can bring the form to any school. Valid proof of residence forms include:
Current Signed Lease or Rental Agreement
Lease agreement with possession date not more than 60 days out
Current utility bill (i.e. Xcel Energy, water, cable, trash)-- your name and address must be clearly marked (both portions of a bill are required, property/service address must match mailing address) – last or current month; disconnect notices are not accepted
You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t see a message in your inbox check your junk mail folder to make sure the message hasn’t been filtered out.