Panorama Family-School Relationships Survey
Your opinion matters!
Take the annual Family-School Relationships Survey.
- The survey is open from Jan. 29 to Feb. 16, 2024 and is completely anonymous.
- The survey is expected to take between 5-10 minutes and can be taken in English, Spanish or nine other languages on your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- If you have children at different schools, we encourage you to fill out a survey for each school.
- Survey data is benchmarked nationally and compared to the Five Star staff and student survey to create a comprehensive understanding of the school’s culture and climate. Survey results will be made available to families by the end of the school year.
Why take the annual Family School Relationships Survey?
Take the annual Family-School Relationships Survey to provide insight that allows us to measure year-over-year trends for your school and the district to ensure we are best serving you and your child. Evaluating how well we are doing is central to living out our strengths and goals in our new strategic plan, ELEVATE, so we encourage you to provide valuable feedback on where we are succeeding and where we can improve.
We will triangulate the family data with our staff and student survey data for a comprehensive look at school culture and to gain a broader perspective on the district overall.
- Contact Panorama: email@example.com