Frequently Asked Questions
Blueprint is a community-driven plan that will define and prioritize the needs of the district. Through a collaborative process, those needs will be further refined to align with what the community values and wants schools and the district to provide for students.
A continuation of ELEVATE, the district's strategic plan, Blueprint is a comprehensive academic programming and facilities plan for the district.
Read below for answers on some frequently asked questions:
- Why are we embarking on this process now?
- Who will provide input on the development of Blueprint?
- How will the plan be implemented?
- Will students have a voice?
- Will the plan envision community needs? (e.g. community schools or support services)?
- Will school closures or consolidations be a part of these discussions?
- Will charter schools be a part of Blueprint?