Adams 12 Five Star Schools educates more than 36,000 students and employs more than 5,000 staff members. As a large state entity, our financial processes are complex, but we strive for transparency and clarity.
Explore reports and statements on how we receive funding and how it is allocated across the district’s more than 50 learning centers below.
- District Adopted Budget
- District Financial Audit
- Salary Schedules
- Individual School Site Financial Information
- List of Waivers Received by the School District
- Standardized Description and Rational for Each Automatic Waiver
- Federal Form 990, 990-EZ, or 990-PF and any associated schedules
- Plan for Distributing Additional Mill Levy Revenue or Statement of Intent to Distribute
- Other District Specific Financial Information
- Charter School Financial Transparency
Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304
(Commencing July 1, 2023)
For information on the Colorado Department of Education School Finance Division