Please contact your student's school if you have questions about your bill.
We email a monthly consolidated billing statement to district families. This statement lists all students in the household on one bill and includes most student fees (BASE and Nutrition fees will not be listed on the statement). Please contact your student's school if you have questions about your bill.
Billing statements are emailed on the 20th of each month, and in November and March of each year, a statement will mailed to the home address. Families can view the bill any time on the Infinite Campus portal.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can I contact if I have questions about the consolidated bill?
- How can I update the email address that is used for the monthly electronic consolidated bill?
- Where can I view my consolidated bill?
- My household is eligible for the Free or Reduced Meal benefit, why do I have student fees on my consolidated billing statement?
- Some of the fees that are showing on my billing statement are not showing in PayForIt?
- I believe my family qualified for the Free or Reduced Meal benefit; however, my student is still being charged for previous year fees?
- My student has moved and/or does not currently attended an Adams 12 Five Star school; why did I receive a consolidated bill?
- I am being charged for a library book/damaged book. Where can I find out what book the bill is referring to?
- I received a bill for a student who is not part of my household, what should I do?
- What should I do if I am a foster parent and have received a bill for student fees?
- I was a court appointed guardian for a student; however, I am no longer the guardian and received a bill for student fees. What do I need to do so I don’t continue to receive these bills?
- I was the temporary guardian of a student through a Power of Attorney, and no longer have that student in my care. What do I need to do so I don’t continue to receive these bills?