Please contact your student's school if you have questions about your bill.
Billing statements are emailed on the 20th of each month, and in November and March of each year, a statement will mailed to the home address. Families can view the bill any time on the Infinite Campus portal.
- Who can I contact if I have questions about the consolidated bill?
- How can I update the email address that is used for the monthly electronic consolidated bill?
- Where can I view my consolidated bill?
- My household is eligible for the Free or Reduced Meal benefit, why do I have student fees on my consolidated billing statement?
- Some of the fees that are showing on my billing statement are not showing in PayForIt?
- I believe my family qualified for the Free or Reduced Meal benefit; however, my student is still being charged for previous year fees?
- My student has moved and/or does not currently attended an Adams 12 Five Star school; why did I receive a consolidated bill?
- I am being charged for a library book/damaged book. Where can I find out what book the bill is referring to?
- I received a bill for a student who is not part of my household, what should I do?
- What should I do if I am a foster parent and have received a bill for student fees?
- I was a court appointed guardian for a student; however, I am no longer the guardian and received a bill for student fees. What do I need to do so I don’t continue to receive these bills?
- I was the temporary guardian of a student through a Power of Attorney, and no longer have that student in my care. What do I need to do so I don’t continue to receive these bills?