Prioritized Investments Bring Life to Strategic Plan
Thanks to the involvement and support of the Five Star Community, Adams 12 Five Star Schools is elevating student success in every classroom, every day. With insight from thousands of community members, our strategic plan - ELEVATE - serves as the roadmap for success in the Five Star District.
Voters made a significant investment in ELEVATE with the passage of Ballot Issue 5C on Nov. 6, 2018. Check out how this funding is creating extraordinary experiences for our students.
- Expanded career and technical education programming increases students access and opportunity
- Academic interventionists help accelerate student learning at all elementary and K-8 school
- Social emotional learning specialists, school counselors and mental health providers support student wellness
- Additional campus security officers provide enhanced supervision at the district’s comprehensive high schools
- Instructional coaches, as part of a new teacher leadership program (launched for 2022-2023 school year), provide school-based professional learning, facilitate the analysis of student work and engage in coaching cycles with teachers
- Updated learning materials, resources and textbooks align with new and more rigorous academic standards
This is where we are now, see How ELEVATE Came to Be