Adams 12 Five Star Schools Before and After School Enrichment (BASE) Programs are extracurricular, optional, fee-based programs offered at most elementary schools. BASE Programs serve elementary students beginning at 5 years of age. Space is limited and BASE Programs frequently have a list of families waiting for an opportunity to enroll in BASE.
Students in the BASE Program engage in a wide variety of activities and choices providing students with opportunities to create, learn and grow through arts, physical activity, and academic enrichment activities during out of school time. BASE activities allow students opportunities critical to their social-emotional development.
Beginning September 23, 2020, registration will occur on a first-come, first-served basis, where space is available. The 2020-21 School Year Continued BASE Interest Form will remain open for the 2020-21 school year.
Interest Form and Registration Dates:
- September 15-17, 2020: 2020-21 School Year BASE Interest Form submission window is open.
- September 18, 2020: Site-based lotteries will be conducted to determine enrollment if more interest then spots available are received.
- September 21, 2020: Notification of either acceptance into the BASE Program or placement on the waitlist.
- September 22, 2020: CampDocs registration invite links will be emailed to accepted families.
- September 24, 2020: Registration will close at 6:00 pm. Families who do not have completed registration at 100% in CampDocs will have a delayed start date of Monday, October 12, 2020.
- September 25, 2020: $75 registration fee and deposit due. Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Monday, October 5, 2020: First Day BASE for in-person learners
Space is limited at each location each year. Due to safety guidelines for the 2020-2021 school year, we will be running at a reduced capacity.