The Middle School Study Hall Program supports the growth of students enrolled in middle schools in Adams 12 Five Star Schools through an affordable and safe environment. The goal is to provide supervised guidance and care in a quiet, structured environment for students to complete homework, which acts as an extension of the home, school, and community where interest exists.
During Quarter #2 and hybrid learning, the Middle School Study Hall Program will be open to students on their hybrid in-person learning days.
MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDY HALL LOCATIONS
- Century Middle School
- Northglenn Middle School
- Rocky Top Middle School
- Shadow Ridge Middle School
- Silver Hills Middle School
- Thornton Middle School
- Westlake Middle School
LOCATION & HOURS
- Study Hall is located in the school's cafeteria or library.
- Monday & Tuesday or Thursday & Friday during hybrid learning.
- The hours of operation are 8:00-8:55 am.
- Study Hall is not available on Wednesdays during hybrid learning.
- Study Hall is closed on non-school days.
- Study Hall is only available to students on their in-person learning days.
- Annual Enrollment Fee $20.00
Quarter #2 Hybrid Model Fee $65.00
- (10/19/2020 - 12/18/2020)
Quarter #3 $135.00
- (1/5/2021 - 3/12/2021)
Quarter #4 $135.00
- (2/16/2021 - 5/27/2020)
Quarter #2 Sign-up
- Hybrid Model (10/19/2020 - 12/18/2020)
- Quarter #3 (1/5/2021 - 3/12/2021)
- Quarter #4 (2/16/2021 - 5/27/2020)
- We do not assume responsibility for registered students until students have signed in to Study Hall Program.
- Students are released from the Study Hall Program daily at 8:55 am to access lockers before 1st-hour.
- Parents will be notified if a student becomes ill or is injured.
- Parents are expected to pick up students promptly once informed. In the case of an emergency, the staff will take the necessary action(s) to ensure the health and safety of the student.
- All School-wide behavior expectations remain in effect during the Before School Study Hall hours.
- Students are expected to come prepared with quiet work to complete and not disrupt others.
- A student whose behavior disrupts the learning environment may be dismissed from the program.
SIGN-IN AND SIGN-OUT PROCEDURES
- Each student must sign in at their time of arrival.
- Students may be released to attend other on-campus clubs or activities with a parent signed release form.
Social distancing and increased cleaning and sanitation will be in place throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
After the Quarter #2 sign-up window has closed on Monday, October 5th at 6:00 pm and if a low level of interest is received at your student's school, the school may not offer a before school study hall program. If this is the case, families will be notified by October 9, 2020.
Email Kayla Reed or leave a voicemail at 720-972-6280.