- Institute Of American Indian Arts (IAIA)
- National Museum of the American Indian
- National Indian Education Association (NIEA website also contains education webinars and a resource repository)
- American Indian Science & Engineering Society (AISES)
- Turtle Talk (Indigenous Law and Policy Center Blog, Michigan State University College of Law)
- Native America News (American Indian Law and news from Professor Robert Miller at Arizona State University College of Law)
- Tribal Court Clearinghouse (Tribal Law & Policy Institute Project)
In the future brief descriptions of the organizations will also be included but for now the name of the organization is the link to the entities own website. If there is an organization that is not included please contact us with the organization’s name and web address.
“The mission of the Adams 12 Title VI Native Education Program is to meet the unique and culturally related academic needs of the American Indian and Alaskan Native students.”
The Adams 12 Native Education Program is made available through the Title VI Grant offered by the Indian Education office of the U. S. Department of Education. This federal program has been created to ...
The American Indian Parent Advisory (AIPAC) Meeting are typically scheduled on the second Wednesday of each month and are from 6 - 8 pm. The meeting will be held the Educational Support Center (ESC) which is located at 1500 E. 128th Ave., Thornton, CO 80241.
The Parent Advisory meeting provides guidance to the Native Education Program in the Adams 12 Five Star Schools District ...