- Institute Of American Indian Arts (IAIA)
- National Museum of the American Indian
- National Indian Education Association (NIEA website also contains education webinars and a resource repository)
- American Indian Science & Engineering Society (AISES)
- Turtle Talk (Indigenous Law and Policy Center Blog, Michigan State University College of Law)
- Native America News (American Indian Law and news from Professor Robert Miller at Arizona State University College of Law)
- Tribal Court Clearinghouse (Tribal Law & Policy Institute Project)
In the future brief descriptions of the organizations will also be included but for now the name of the organization is the link to the entities own website. If there is an organization that is not included please contact us with the organization’s name and web address.
Our first American Indian Parent Advisory Committee (AIPAC) meeting for the 2019-20 school year is set for August 14, 2019 from 6 - 8pm at the Adams 12 Five Star Schools Educational Support Center (ESC) in the Snowmass conference room. The address for the building is 1500 E. 128th Ave. Thornton, CO 80234.
The agenda includes: initial discussions about the 11th Annual AIPAC powwow, ...
“The mission of the Adams 12 Title VI Native Education Program is to meet the unique and culturally related academic needs of the American Indian and Alaskan Native students.”
The Adams 12 Native Education Program is made available through the Title VI Grant offered by the Indian Education office of the U. S. Department of Education. This federal program has been created to ...