This program is an innovative partnership between Adams 12 Five Star Schools, Front Range Community College, and Lumen where students earn a free associates degree with mentoring and employment opportunities from our industry partner.
- Students start their college coursework during their freshmen year, and will finish their degree at Front Range Community college for free.
- As such, students graduate with both a high school diploma and an industry-recognized associate degree in Computer Information Systems, in addition to gaining relevant workplace skills.
- Second semester of their junior year, students begin to specialize in programming.
- Students receive intensive student support services, in addition to mentoring, job shadowing, internships, pre-apprenticeships, and other workplace educational experiences.
- Students may also earn pre-apprenticeship certificates and other industry-recognized certificates in addition to an associate degree. After successful completion of the first semester of the third year, all P>TECH students will earn their Application Specialist Certificate.
- P>TECH is open to all students, with a special focus on encouraging enrollment of students who are socio-economically and racially diverse, the first to attend college in their family, English language learners, and students with disabilities.
Learn more about the P>TECH program through Northglenn High School's website.