The mission of Colorado Family Education, Resources & Training is to provide the leadership, education, information, resources, support and advocacy in response to the needs of Colorado families in the area of family education and involvement.
On-Site Curriculum Training
Our staff will travel to your community to provide Curriculum Training-of-Trainers for a variety of curricula including Partners in Parenting & Kinship Care. We offer workshops for child care providers and professionals working with children 0-18 years of age.
- Strategic Planning Process, Program Development
- Prevention of alcohol, tobacco and other drugs; statistical information
- Support groups, effective parenting classes, Model Programs
- Risk and protective factors and science based principles of prevention
- Community Readiness, Needs Assessment, Evaluation
- Enhancing parent/child relationships
- Discipline and supervision
- Family cohesion
- Increasing family harmony and inclusion
- Development of social skills
- Community inclusion
- Drug information targeting parents, kinship caregivers, and teen parents