3805 Marshall Street, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
The mission of Family Tree is to help people overcome child abuse, domestic violence and homelessness to become safe, strong and self-reliant.
- We offer short-term, goal-directed advocacy and crisis support.
- Our focus is to provide support for your immediate situation, as well as, help increase your strategies for safety and connection to resources.
- Most clients can benefit from planned, short-term interventions. We can provide referrals for ongoing therapeutic care or counseling when appropriate.
- Our service methods consist of individual and gender specific group support for male and female victims and children who have been exposed to domestic violence.
- Many of our clients participate in support groups, as research suggests that it is a powerful and effective form of support. The support groups have an educational approach toward healing.
All services are free and most are provided in spanish.