The Gender Identity Center of Colorado, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in 1978 and incorporated in June 1980. The organization was formed to provide support to anyone gender variant in their gender identity and expression. The Gender Identity Center of Colorado is also an informational and educational resource to the community at large. The Gender Identity Center of Colorado is available to anyone, male / female / other, who can benefit from its services or resources, including spouses, significant others, parents, and siblings. The Gender Identity Center of Colorado is a tax exempt, 501(3)c nonprofit corporation which provides these public services to the community, but receives none of its support from tax dollars. It is funded by collection of tuition for seminars and workshops, membership dues, and donations. Receipts can be given for any donation of money or materials.
- Tuesdays, 7:00 pm - Transitions Support Group
- Fourth Wednesdays, 7:00 pm - SOFFA (Significant Other, Friends, Family, & Allies)
- Second Fridays, 7:30 pm - Crossdress Support Group
- Saturdays, 7:00 pm - Open Social Support Group
- Second Sundays, 7:00 pm - Gender Queer Support Group
- Third Sundays, 7:00 pm - Transman Support Group