Mountain Range High School
Bond Passed - You did it! Thanks to your support, on Nov. 8, 2016, the $350 million bond passed and will benefit every student, every school and every community.
The 2016 Bond Program provides every school with funding for needed building improvements. See below for Mountain Range's specific construction timeline of projects.
*To ensure the bond program provides significant investments in every student, every school and every community, the Five Star District used six primary considerations to determine the timeline of districtwide and school-by-school investments over the course of the multi-year bond program.
2019: Turf work as listed below in school grounds
2021: All proposed work listed below in building systems/safety & security, and renovations & remodels
*Timeline for Instructional Upgrades is dependent on the specific upgrades selected by our school community. More information to follow.
Building Systems / Safety & Security
- Upgrade emergency response system
- Improve security camera system
- Upgrade one existing field to artificial turf for increased student use and decreased water and maintenance requirements
Renovations & Remodels
- Repair or replace arts program items such as easels, pottery wheels, kilns, drafting/drawing stools, airbrush stations, group work stations and A/V systems
- Repair or replace theater and music program items such as instrument storage, practice rooms, risers & platforms, acoustic enhancements, auditorium components and A/V systems
- Significant renovations to Five Star Stadium to address safety and ADA accessiblity impacting all high schools
- Each school is provided with funding for instructional upgrades that will be determined through a collaborative process with the school and community. Categories can include furniture, technology, space modifications, safety & security upgrades and specials/electives.