Construction and Facilities Design
The Construction and Facilities Design team is responsible for ensuring the facilities are built to support safe, diverse and effective teaching and learning environments by;
- Managing the design, renovation and new construction of district facilities.
- Assessing and implementing facility modifications requested by school staff.
- Confirming that our buildings are in compliance with relevant building code, fire code and other applicable regulations.
- Overseeing facility condition assessments.
- Maintaining the Facility Educational Specifications and Technical Guidelines.
⮞ Facility Educational Specification