Long Range Planning Advisory Committee
The Long Range Planning Advisory Committee (LRPAC) is a community-led oversight committee featuring parents and community members of Adams 12 Five Star Schools. The LRPAC also serves as a bond oversight and accountability committee for the 2016 Bond Program.
The committee advises the Superintendent on short-range facility issues as well as the development of long-range facility plans that support student success through the implementation of the most cost-effective solutions to the district’s capital needs. The committee is intended to provide a high level of accountability, engagement and communication between district leadership and the citizens of Adams 12 Five Star Schools to ensure stakeholders are engaged and their values and priorities are reflected in the process.
The committee will make its findings and recommendations to the Superintendent and Board of Education, which may include:
Additional duties as assigned by the Superintendent or Chief Operating Officer.
The LRPAC is composed of voluntary representative members of the Five Star community appointed by the Chief Operating Officer after a review of all applications.
The committee reflects the diversity of the Five Star community and includes members from across the district. The committee will be composed of parents and community members of Adams 12 Five Star Schools.
The committee is supported by School Community Personnel: Additional school administrative, District Twelve Educators Association and Adams 12 Classified School Employees’ Association representation as needed, dependent on the topic.
- Angie Bedolla
- Adam Braunstein
- Erica Ferdani
- Lori Goldstein
- Shelly Hora
- Jeff Jasica
- Hannah Lapperre
- Crissy Paulson
- Kimberly Schafer
- Anne Schlais
- Jill Shea
- Julie Twiss
- Ingrid Warner
- Andrea Autobee-Trujillo
- Martin Postma
- Steve Dills
- Michelle Martin
- Patrick Andrews
- Viviana Martinez
- Chris Gdowski, Superintendent
- Priscilla Straughn, Deputy Superintendent
- Pat Hamilton, Chief Operating Officer
- Beau Foubert, Chief Academic Officer
- Joe Ferdani, Chief Communications Officer
- Margi Ammon, Facilities Design Director
- Tim Dolezal, Construction Director
- Chris Wilderman, Maintenance & Operations Director
- Jeff Oehm, Executive Director of Strategic Technology Initiatives
- Perry Movick, Infrastructure Engineering Manager
- Stephanie Cummings, Senior Executive Assistant
Applications for the 2022-23 school year are now closed. Please check back in the spring of 2023 for the 2023-24 school year.
CURRENT LRPAC WORK
- Advisory committee on development of district long range facilities and academic plan
- 2016 Bond Program Accountability including financial oversight and bond project status updates
November 17, 2022: 9 am - 11 am, Educational Support Center 1500 E 128th. Ave
January 19, 2023: 9 am - 11 am, Educational Support Center 1500 E 128th. Ave
February 23, 2023: 9 am - 11 am, Educational Support Center 1500 E 128th. Ave
March 16, 2023: 9 am - 11 am, Educational Support Center 1500 E 128th. Ave
April 20, 2023: 9 am - 11 am, Educational Support Center 1500 E 128th. Ave
May 9, 2023: 9 am - 11 am, Location TBD
View all Agendas on BoardDocs
Past LRPAC Work
2016 Bond Program
Investing in every student, every school, every community.