Free and Reduced Benefits
Phone: 720-972-4123 - Contact Nutrition Services
- Quicker approval process for eligibility
- Accuracy of submitted application
- Assisting your child's school in receiving additional funds
If you don't have access to the online system, for a paper application, contact email@example.com or (720) 972-4195.
Applications will be processed as quickly as possible. Keep in mind, online applications process faster. Due to the high volume of applications, please allow up to 10 operating days for a response. You will receive your eligibility letter in the mail or by email.
Families must reapply for free and reduced benefits each new school year. All students that were approved for free and reduced benefits for 2021-2022 will receive the same free and reduced benefits for the first 30 meal serve days of the new school year or until a new eligibility determination is made.
*Adams 12 Five Star Schools does not manage the meal program at any of our Charter Schools including, Prospect Ridge Academy, Westgate Community School, New America School, and Stargate School. For information on their meal benefits, please contact the school directly.
- Information on who is eligible to receive free and reduced benefits. (English - Spanish)
- United States citizenship or immigration status is not a condition of eligibility for free and reduced benefits. To clarify questions related to immigration status when applying for free or reduced-price school meals, Five Star Schools prepared a collection of questions and answers. (English - Spanish)
Information Release Forms
School fees can be waived or reduced, such as athletic fees, and activity and field trip fees tied to curriculum. This status is protected by USDA government regulations; therefore, in order to have student fees discounted or waived, parents must complete the Information Release Form. (English - Spanish)
To find out how to apply for other assistance benefits, contact your local assistance office. Colorado PEAK is an online service to screen and apply for medical, food, and cash assistance programs. For other district resources, please visit Student and Family Outreach.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.