Learn about district safety policies, procedures and home safety tips
CANCELLED Wednesday, March 13 due to forecasted blizzard conditions.
The same information is presented on both dates. Please attend the night that works best for you and your family.
Location: Adams 12 Five Star Schools Educational Support Center, 1500 E. 128th Ave, Thornton, CO 80241
6:00 PM: Open House Meet & Greet
- Police Departments / School Resource Officers
- Fire Departments
- TEGA (Adams County Youth Initiative)
6:30 PM: Overview of Safety & Security in Adams 12 Five Star Schools
- Standard Response Protocol
- Standard Reunification Method
- Training and Drill Requirements
- Notification Procedures
- Threat Assessment
- Security Services
- Crisis Response
- How to talk to students about traumatic/violent events
7:00 PM: BeSMART Presentation - Safety within the home
7:30 PM: Q & A
You do not need to RSVP for this event.
Please contact Angelica Wineland for more information.
Refreshments provided by: