Coyote Ridge Elementary is dedicated to preparing students to be lifelong learners who strive to achieve their full potential.
Consistently ranked as a top performing school in Broomfield, Coyote Ridge works to meet the needs and enhance the strengths of all students. Staff collaborate to implement innovative and creative teaching practices through which students develop individual talents, critical thinking and technology skills.
Students actively engage with technology in their learning process. SMART and MIMIO boards are found in every Coyote Ridge classroom, and kindergarten and first-graders work with iPads to hone their technology skills at an early age.
At Coyote Ridge, staff, parents and students share the responsibility for ensuring that students achieve high standards, are globally minded and are prepared to positively impact an ever-changing world.
School Demographics (Colorado Department of Education School Dashboard)
The enrollment process with Adams 12 Five Star Schools is managed directly by our schools. Please contact your child's school directly for enrollment needs.
Four Step Enrollment Process
Step 1 of the enrollment process depends on your district of residence and desired school:
- In-district families who wish to attend their boundary school can simply check their address on our boundary locator to determine which school their student will attend.
- In-district families who wish to attend a school other than their boundary school and out-of-district families who wish to attend a Five Star District school can apply for admissions via the Choice Program during the specified timelines or directly with schools participating in the extended day kindergarten program.
- In extenuating circumstances in-district students can request a change of school assignment through the family-initiated school transfer process.
- Out-of-district families who wish to attend a school in the Five Star District can only apply for admissions via the Choice program as family-initiated transfers are only available to in-district families.
- Pick up an enrollment packet at one of our school locations or download the forms below. You will need only one Enrollment Packet per family for your first student and a Student Information Packet for each additional student.
- Complete your forms and gather the required documentation. A list of documentation needed includes: Parent/Guardian Photo ID; Child’s Birth Certificate; One Proof of Residence; Immunization Records; and previous school information. Please refer to this webpage or Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet for an extensive list of documentation requirements.
- Take your completed enrollment forms and all required documentation to your student’s school.
Kindergartners must be 5 years old and first graders must be 6 years old on or before October 1. For exceptions, please see District Policy 5230.
- Enrollment Packet (Spanish)
- Student Packet (Spanish)
- Existing Household Change Form (Spanish)
- Transfer Application (Spanish)
- Immunization Information
Preschool Enrollment Forms
- For preschool enrollment forms please click here.