Malley Drive Elementary fosters high achievement while valuing diverse and unified learners, where all students have the opportunity to be successful throughout life in an increasingly global community.
At Malley Drive, students are provided an academically rigorous curriculum by kind, caring and talented teachers. As part of developing the whole child, students gain individualized instruction to meet their unique learning needs, are offered a wide variety of academic and interest-based afterschool activities, and participate in extra health and fitness opportunities.
For more than 50 years, Malley Drive has served generations of families in Northglenn, preparing students for the world in which they live through high expectations and a child-centered learning community.
PEAK: A grant-funded afterschool program that looks to provide students with academic enrichment opportunities and activities designed to complement students' regular academic program; assist with literacy and related educational development services for families; and provide a safe environment for students.
Playworks: A program that creates a place for every kid on the playground to feel included, be active and build valuable social and emotional skills. Playworks aims to change the culture of school through safe, fun and healthy play at school every day.
School Demographics (Colorado Department of Education School Dashboard)
Kindergarteners must be 5 years old and first graders must be 6 years old on or before October 1. For exceptions, please see District Policy 5230.
- Step 1 of the enrollment process depends on your district of residence and desired school:
- In-district families who wish to attend their boundary school can simply check their address on our boundary locator to determine which school their student will attend.
- In-district families who wish to attend a school other than their boundary school and out-of-district families who wish to attend a Five Star District school can apply for admissions via the Choice Program during the specified timelines or directly with schools participating in the extended day kindergarten program.
- In extenuating circumstances in-district students can request a change of school assignment through the family-initiated school transfer process.
- Out-of-district families who wish to attend a school in the Five Star District can only apply for admissions via the Choice program as family-initiated transfers are only available to in-district families.
- Pick up an enrollment packet at one of our school locations or download the forms below. You will need only one Enrollment Packet per family for your first student and a Student Information Packet for each additional student.
- Complete your forms and gather the necessary documentation required as explained on Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet. A short list of documentation needed includes: Parent/Guardian Photo ID; Child’s Birth Certificate; One Proof of Residence; Immunization Records; and previous school information. Please refer to Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet for an extensive list of documentation requirements.
- Take your completed enrollment forms and all required documentation to your student’s school.
- Enrollment Packet (English - Spanish)
- Student Packet (English - Spanish)
- Household Change Form (English - Spanish)
- Transfer Application (English - Spanish)
- Immunization Information (Elementary - Secondary)
Preschool Enrollment Forms
- For preschool enrollment forms please click here.