Mountain Range High School strives to shape civic-minded leaders through academic challenges, creative expression and personal responsibility.
At Mountain Range High School, teachers balance traditional instruction with real-world applications, helping students to grow academically and personally. This balance is embodied through Mountain Range’s award-winning Career & Technical program. Mountain Range’s DECA chapter is home to the most state and national qualifiers of any Five Star school for the past five years and is the state's largest DECA chapter.
Beyond a rigorous academic curriculum, Mountain Range students are leaders in extracurricular activities and the community. Student accolades include state robotics competition champion, softball sportswoman of the year, national art exhibition selection and more.
High School of Business™: High School of Business™ is designed much like a college business administration program. Students take approximately one course per semester, beginning with Principles of Business.
School Demographics (Colorado Department of Education School Dashboard)
- Step 1 of the enrollment process depends on your district of residence and desired school:
- In-district families who wish to attend their boundary school can simply check their address on our boundary locator to determine which school their student will attend.
- In-district families who wish to attend a school other than their boundary school and out-of-district families who wish to attend a Five Star District school can apply for admissions via the Choice Program during the specified timelines or directly with schools participating in the extended day kindergarten program.
- In extenuating circumstances in-district students can request a change of school assignment through the family-initiated school transfer process.
- Out-of-district families who wish to attend a school in the Five Star District can only apply for admissions via the Choice program as family-initiated transfers are only available to in-district families.
- Pick up an enrollment packet at one of our school locations or download the forms below. You will need only one Enrollment Packet per family for your first student and a Student Information Packet for each additional student.
- Complete your forms and gather the necessary documentation required as explained on Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet. A short list of documentation needed includes: Parent/Guardian Photo ID; Child’s Birth Certificate; Two Proofs of Residence; Immunization Records; and previous school information. Please refer to Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet for an extensive list of documentation requirements.
- Take your completed enrollment forms and all required documentation to your student’s school.